In a changing tax environment, asset managers and entrepreneurs constantly look for tax-efficient and secured structures for their investments or business.
We offer our clients our expertise and deep knowledge of the local practices and the international standards and provide them with comprehensive, practical, and tailored solutions to fit their needs.
We assist our clients in all tax-related aspects covering the different steps of their projects and notably on:
- the setting-up of Luxembourg investment (regulated and unregulated) vehicles for the Private Equity sector in light of the prospective investors and contemplated investments,
- cross-border restructuring or M&A transactions in a context of multinational groups including but not limited to the acquisition, holding, and disposal of equity interest, as well as financing activities,
- tax matters relating to the day-to-day management of ongoing activities,
- VAT matters,
- tax matters relating to real estate transactions,
- tax litigation, being understood that, as qualified lawyers, we can represent our clients before the administrative courts in case of income tax litigation and before civil courts in case of VAT litigation.