Mevlüde-Aysun is specialized in regulatory Banking and Investment Fund matters and heads the firms German Desk serving clients from the D-A-CH region as well as the Investment Funds Practice Group.
She began her career in 2005 and was admitted to the Bar Associations in Germany and Luxembourg in 2006 and as per today – with more than 17 years of experience – Mevlüde-Aysun is inter alia a Recommended Lawyer by Legal500, featured as Women Leading Partner in Paperjam and her German Desk is rated as Foreign Expertise by Chambers&Partners.
Mevlüde-Aysun with her team provides clients from the D-A-CH Region with a mix of legal excellence and shared understanding in structuring deals and setting them up for any kind of investors or asset classes.
She also contributes frequently in media and appears regularly as a panelist at privately-organized conferences, focusing mostly on Investment Fund matters
Zweites Juristisches Staatsexamen, Regional Court of Mönchengladbach (Germany)
Erstes Juristisches Staatsexamen, University of Cologne (Germany)
German, English, Turkish
- Luxembourg Bar, admitted in 2006
- Düsseldorf Bar, admitted in 2006
- ABBl, Association des Banques et Banquiers Luxembourg, including workings groups
- ALFI, Association for the Luxembourg Fund Industry, including working groups
- LPEA, Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association, including working groups
- BAI, Bundesverband Alternative Investments
- Deutscher AnwaltVerein Luxemburg
- IBF, International Bankers Forum Luxembourg (Board Member)