Donata specialises in banking and finance litigation, in corporate litigation, including shareholder and partnership disputes, as well as in insolvency related disputes.
She has also extensive experience in areas such as debt recovery and enforcement proceedings including exequatur and attachment proceedings and in cross-border and international litigation. She has over 20 years of experience in these areas. Donata is a member of the Civil Procedure Commission of the Luxembourg Bar Association and the vice-president of the Disciplinary and Administrative Council of Lawyers. She is also a member of the editorial committee of the Revue des Procédures (Legitech). She joined the firm in October 2013 and spent her entire career at a magic circle firm in Luxembourg.
Maîtrise en droit privé, University of Metz, 1995
English, French, Italian
- Luxembourg Bar, admitted in 1996
- Civil Procedure Commission of the Luxembourg Bar Association
- Vice-president of the Disciplinary and Administrative Council of lawyers
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes de droit Bancaire (ALJB)
- Editorial committee of the Revue des Procédures (Legitech)
- Les conditions de l’action des sociétés commerciales, Revue des Procédures, Legitech, September 2020
- Droit pénal de l’entreprise – Volume 2 – Législation luxembourgeoise et internationale, Larcier, 2nd edition, April 2013 (co-author)
- Attachment of Assets – Luxembourg chapter, Juris Publishing, May 2012
- Le soutien abusif de crédit ou les limites du refinancement en temps de crise, in ALJB, p. 53-63, May 2010 (co-author)
- Les difficultés d’interprétation du Règlement (CE) n°1346/2000 relatif aux procédures d’insolvabilité : loi applicable et reconnaissance des procédures d’insolvabilité, in ACE, p.12-21, October 2009 (co-author)
- Les difficultés d’interprétation du Règlement (CE) n°1346/2000 relatif aux procédures d’insolvabilité : champ d’application et compétence internationale, in ACE, p.23-33, June 2009 (co-author)