Anissa is specialised in employment law and advises national and international clients in employment and social security law. She particularly focuses on employment contracts, individual terminations, international mobility (work permit, posting of workers, supply of manpower), work duration, internal policies. She also advises on questions in relation with transfers of undertakings.
Anissa is also a lecturer in labour and immigration law at the Chambre de Commerce (House of Training).
Master of Laws, University of Metz, 2003
- Luxembourg Bar, admitted in 2004
- Employment Law Specialists Association (E.L.S.A.), Luxembourg
- Member of the editorial board, and author, of the “Revue Pratique de Droit Social”
- President of the Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Luxembourg, 2014-2015
- Member of the steering committee of the Cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois (CCDL), 2015-2017
- Essai, Maladie et Grossesse, Revue Pratique de Droit Social, n. 5
- Absentéisme habituel, Revue Pratique de Droit Social, n. 1
- Immigration, May 2016 (co-author, international publication)
- La transaction signée sous la menace est nulle, Paperjam, April 2016
- Télétravail : triste constat d’immobilisme, Legitech Mai 2012