Our Corporate and M&A Department is looking for a seasoned “Avocat à la Cour” with a focus on Corporate M&A to reinforce the team.
KLEYR GRASSO is an independent full-service business and litigation law firm serving international and domestic clients for over 28 years in Luxembourg with the highest professional standards and entrepreneurial culture. Its teams of strongly committed partners and lawyers of different nationalities support local and international clients throughout their projects from inception to implementation.
We have a strong team of multidisciplinary and multilingual professionals with outstanding expertise in transactional, cross-border M&A, and Private Equity issues. Our clients turn to us for market-leading advice on all aspects of corporate and commercial law: due diligence, joint ventures, shareholder agreements, merger and de-mergers, restructurings, and refinancing.
We advise listed and non-listed companies on general corporate and commercial matters, corporate governance issues, consultancy, management agreements, or various corporate agreements.
- Assist and advise international and regional clients in a wide range of corporate and M&A transactions;
- Contribute to providing tailor-made advice and pragmatic innovative solutions in corporate, capital markets, and finance matters as well as participating in large M&A transactions.
Requirements / Skills
- You have a fundamental legal education of 4 to 5 years within a code civil country in the European Union, and we welcome any additional qualification in business law from an Anglo-Saxon country or another post-graduate degree;
- You are registered on List I or IV of the Luxembourg bar;
- Any experience or knowledge in Capital Markets would be an asset;
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- We give great importance to language skills. Excellent command of French and English, written and spoken, and good communication skills are required. Good command of German or Luxembourgish is an advantage.
How to apply
If you want to join a well-regarded team, with outstanding practitioners providing a high level of service for a national and international clientele, we would love to hear from you. You will be part of a growing top-tier leading Luxembourg firm and contribute to its expansion.