KLEYR GRASSO is an independent full-service business and litigation law firm serving international and domestic clients for over 28 years in Luxembourg with the highest professional standards and entrepreneurial culture. Its teams of strongly committed partners and lawyers of different nationalities support local and international clients throughout their projects from inception to implementation.
We are hiring an
AML COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT (M/F)
- Assist the lawyers in their collection of KYC documents and AML/KYC information;
- Assist the lawyers in their analysis of AML/KYC information and KYC documents obtained and conclude their completeness and reliability;
- Assist the lawyers to undertake a quality review of KYC records;
- Assist the lawyers to perform due diligence checks on existing clients.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in compliance, AML / KYC;
- Understanding regulatory requirements, especially with relation to Anti-Money Laundering/Know-Your-Customer frameworks, policies, and procedures;
- You are fluent in French and English. German and Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong Excel and other relevant business software skills;
- Motivation, adaptability, reliability, and commitment.
How to apply
If you want to join a well-regarded team, with outstanding practitioners providing a high level of service for a national and international clientele, we would love to hear from you. You will be part of a growing top-tier leading Luxembourg firm and contribute to its expansion.
You are interested in this opportunity, then kindly send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the submission form on our careers page.