Our Corporate department is looking for a Experienced Lawyer in Corporate M&A (M/F) to reinforce the team.
We have a strong team of multidisciplinary and multilingual professionals with outstanding expertise in transactional, cross-border M&A, and Private Equity issues. Our clients turn to us for market-leading advice on all aspects of corporate and commercial law: due diligence, joint ventures, shareholder agreements, mergers and de-mergers, restructurings, and refinancing.
We advise listed and non-listed companies on general corporate and commercial matters, corporate governance issues, consultancy, management agreements, or various corporate agreements.
- Assist and advise international and regional clients in a wide range of corporate and M&A transactions;
- Contribute to providing tailor-made advice and pragmatic innovative solutions in corporate, capital markets, and finance matters as well as participating in large M&A transactions.
Requirements / Skills
- You have a strong academic record from a reputable university of the European Union, and we welcome any additional qualification in business law from an Anglo-Saxon country or another post-graduate degree.
- You are registered on List I or IV of the Luxembourg bar.
- Any experience or knowledge in Capital Markets would be an asset.
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team. You are professional, and dedicated, and possess outstanding organisational skills as well as the ability to manage an important workload on time.
- We give great importance to language skills. Excellent command of French and English, written and spoken, and good communication skills are required. Good command of German or Luxembourgish is an advantage.
How to apply
If you want to join a well-regarded team, with outstanding practitioners providing a high level of service for a national and international clientele, we would love to hear from you. You will be part of a continuously growing top-tier leading Luxembourg firm and contribute to its expansion.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
KLEYR | GRASSO is an independent full-service business and litigation law firm serving international and domestic clients for 30 years in Luxembourg with the highest professional standards and entrepreneurial culture. Its teams of strongly committed partners and lawyers of different nationalities support local and international clients throughout their projects from inception to implementation.